Whether you’re pursuing a goal or trying to figure out what is next, here are 21 insights for creating a life you love:
1. Wake up with a smile. Go to bed with a smile.
2. Be crazy in love with your whole self.
3. Commit to greatness.
4. Trust your intuition.
5. Give everyone what you wish to receive.
6. Be proactive. Focus on the solution, not the problem.
7. Surround yourself with people that celebrate your strengths, not point out your weaknesses. This decision alone will cause your life to be heaven or hell on Earth (choose wisely).
8. Do what you love and you will never hate going to work.
9. Practice compassion towards yourself and others.
10. Meditate every day. It will change your life for the better.
11. Don’t give unsolicited advice unless someone asks you for it. How people manage their life is none of your business (especially family + friends, trust they are capable of figuring out their own answers).
12. Be curious about who you are inside out. Ask existential questions. Study yourself. Invest in your personal development. Read books.
13. Know that real freedom is not based on how much money you earn, but on your mental state of being.
14. Speak your truth even if it means you’ll not be liked by others. You are not here to fit in and make everybody happy.
15. Dress everyday like it’s your birthday.
16. Be a leader, not a follower. Cultivate independent thinking.
17. Align your actions with your words.
18. Don’t be a victim of your past. Take charge of your story. Get busy writing your epic life script.
19. Be insanely spontaneous.
20. Unplug all your devices. Take off your shoes. Walk in nature.
21. Dance, dance, dance.
To a life well lived,