I SHOW YOU HOW TO LOVE YOUR STYLE AND FEEL GOOD NOW.
If you are holding on to stuff that no longer fits your present body + lifestyle, you are living in the past.
If you are saving your best clothes for someday, you don’t believe that you are good enough.
If you are always shopping but still have nothing to wear, you use consumerism as an escape.
You are not alone. I know how you feel, woman. There was a time I was there too.
But I’ve found a way to clear the stress + struggle out of my closet that has positively transformed my life.
It’s impossible to feel good when you are lost in a sea of unwanted clutter.
By letting go of what you don’t want, you open up space to attract new things.
Hello Woman! My name is Monica de Liz.
Style Coach. Speaker. Social Change Agent.
Ultimately, my work is about helping you feel awesome in your body, mind and clothes.
(Because freedom + joy + abundance are your birth rights).
That’s what I am here to do.
I WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE WOMEN CELEBRATE, LOVE AND RESPECT THEMSELVES.
I want to live in a world where women feel deserving to have the life they’ve imagined.
I want to live in a world where women express their style with confidence and power.
A world where women are self-aware, personal development is in fashion, and kindness is the hottest trend.
12 TRUE FACTS ABOUT ME…
1. I didn’t fit the traditional role model expected for girls. I was a free spirited kid who loved climbing trees, jumping from rooftops and riding my red tricycle. At school I got nicknamed “Monica Veronica Formiga Atomica” after the Atom Ant because of my highly energetic and outspoken nature.
2. My mother was a maid and my father a carpenter. They got divorced when I was 8 years old. After mom became a single parent, she struggled to make ends meet and we had to move homes more than 21 times. It’s no wonder I became a master at managing change. It’s my comfort zone.
3. I fell in love with English at age 11. We only speak Portuguese in Brazil. It became a healthy obsession. I was so happy to discover a language that is used in many countries. As a teenager, I self-taught myself English by writing letters to penpals all over the world. My family thought it was a waste of time. I never did. Now I understand why: I was being prepared to live and teach in North America. Question your family’s expectations and always honor your heart.
4. I read my first self-help book at age 33. I had no idea that it would turn into a habit and become a great source of wisdom. It’s never too late to start.
5. I know how to knit and crochet since six years old.
6. I had a serious car accident. It wasn’t my time to go. Every breath is a miracle. Make it count!
7. I’ve rappelled down a 26th floor building + raised $2,500 to help children (yeah… turn fear into fun).
8. I love to dance. I enjoy classic music, fifties, house, and pop. My moves are awesome. If we meet on the dance floor, you’ll see.
9. My 7 Natural Talents are Activator + Communication + Ideation + Futuristic + Maximizer + Positivity + Strategic according to Gallup Strengthsfinder 2.0
10.I broke down in tears after delivering my first public talk at Toastmasters. It was a defining moment in my life, I reclaimed my true voice.
11. I believe in the Word of God. When you have faith in Jesus, you’re never alone.
12. I believe that when people have peace in their hearts, the world will have peace.
Love and Wisdom,